2017 Ural M70 Retro
Kelley Blue Book: $18,499
Our Price: $15,999
- Pearl White
- Stock #:
2017 Ural M70 Retro - Last One in U.S.
2017 Ural M70 Retro in Gloss White with Black Pin Stripes - Last Model in US!
The Ural model M70 on which the Retro is based will be discontinued in 2018. This classic white Retro is the last 2017 in stock with no white Retro models scheduled for production in 2018.
Ural Instant Rebate on 2017 Models -$1000
Our Price: $17,499
Prices are out the door...No additional dealer fees
• $1,000 Ural discount on 2017 models
• $500 Ural Trade-In Bonus
• Every Ural comes with a 2 Year, Unlimited Mileage Warranty
• A 3rd Year Warranty can be added at time of purchase for $850
• Parts Availability: Shipped from Seattle, WA within 24 Hours
• Shipping: Free delivery within 300 Miles. We ship across the US...Rates range from $625 to $725 depending upon distance.
• Trade-Ins are welcome...Ural currently offers a $500 bonus added to any trade-in
• Financing: We finance through Freedom Road Financial
URAL – A different kind of ride
Ural is not a mass produced motorcycle. They sell a bit more than 600 in the US...1,200 Worldwide per year.
Ural is more like a small batch whiskey or craft beer...High quality and unique,
The Ural is a beast of a motorcycle.. with incredible linage... Russian steel from a company started in 1941. It will take you places most other motorcycles suitable for the road can't. In 2-wheeled drive (the motorcycle's rear axle connects with the rear sidecar wheel), it can get you through or over many an obstacle.
All Ural's come with a lifetime supply of Ural Delay Factor (UDF). When you stop for gas, coffee or just a red light, the bike just draws people and questions. A quick gas stop and you will be leaving 40 minutes later.... That's UDF. People appreciate the uniqueness and individuality of the bike and want to talk about it.
Ural is not a bike marketed to a specific industry segment. Some owners are avid adventure riders, others just like to ride pavement in an urban setting and others...they just want a three-wheeled unit to add to their fleet of other bikes. It can be used for an around the world trip or a jaunt to the local market.
Ural Articles and Reviews:
Where Urals are made
A thousand miles on three wheels
Eaglerider Pittsburgh/Ural Pittsburgh
We are a dealership located in Carnegie, PA just outside of Pittsburgh. We sell and rent motorcycles, specializing in adventure/touring motorcycles and Ural Sidecar Motorcycles. We are long time adventure and Ural Riders.
For Urals, we offer the best selection in the Mid-Atlantic States.
500 East Main Street
Carnegie, PA 15106
Info & Specs
Model: 2017 M70 Retro
Trim: 1WD Gloss White w/Black Pinstripes
Stock #: 68943
Engine: 749cc 2cyl EFI – Ural's >2014 cruise between 65-75 mph.
2017 M70 Retro Standard Features
Reverse Gear Lever
Sidecar Power Outlet
Sidecar Tonneau Cover (Black)
Universal Spare Wheel (Fits all 3 positions)
Extensive Tool Kit
Engine and Transmission
• Displacement, cc: 749
• Engine type: OHV air cooled 2 cylinder 4 stroke “boxer” (flat twin)
• Valve per cylinder: 2
• Bore and stroke (mm x mm): 78 x 78
• Max output (hp): 41 @ 5500 rpm
• Max torque (ft-lbs): 42 @ 4300 rpm
• Compression: 8.6:1
• Fuel system: Throttle body EFI
• Starting: Electric & Kickstart
• Clutch Double-disc dry
• Transmission type: Manual
• Speeds: 4 forward 1 reverse
• Primary drive (rear wheel): Driveshaft
• Final drive ratio: 4.62
• Overall length, inch.: 98.8
• Overall heights, inch.: 54.3
• Overall width, inch.: 63.6
• Seat height, inch: 32.0
• Ground clearance (unladen),inch.: 6.8
• Dry weight, lbs: 730
• Alternator: Denso, Peak Output 40 Amp @ 14vdc, 560 Wt
• Battery: FAYTX20HL (12V, 20A)
• Headlight: H4
• Spark plugs: NGK BPR6HS
• Front suspension: IMZ leading link fork
• Rear suspension: Double sided swing-arm with two Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorbers, 5x adjustable
• Sidecar suspension: Single sided swing-arm with Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorber, 5x adjustable
• Wheels: 2.15X19 Aluminum rims with steel spokes
• Tires: Duro HF-308, 4.0×19″
• Front brake: 4-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 295mm floating NG rotor
• Rear brake: HB big bore single piston integrated floating caliper with 256mm fixed NG rotor
• Sidecar brake: 2-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 245mm floating NG rotor
• Fuel grade: 91 Octane, unleaded
• Fuel tank capacity, gallons: 5.0
• Reserve, gallons: app. 1
• Estimated fuel economy, mpg: 31-37
• Estimated range, miles: 155-185
• Recommended max cruising speed, mph: 70
• Max permissible weight, lbs:1325
• Trunk volume, cubic ft.: 2.9
• 2-years parts and labor unlimited mileage.
- Auto Model Name
- M70 Retro
- Engine Type
- Body Or Basic Color
- Pearl White
106 Point Vehicle Inspection Summary
- Pearl White
- Stock #: